May 31, 2012

Cameron's Summer Ideas

September 2011 - "This is going to be a long year."
May 2012 - "Wait, I'm already done with my sophomore year? It feels like I just started!"


      Time is such an odd thing. When we want it to go fast it slows down, but if we want it to slow down it speeds up. The one thing that is always certain though, is that after it goes by, it's gone forever., unless... never mind, I'm not even going there.


     Now with school over, the first thing I wonder is what I'm going to do with the 7 1/2 hours I now have free. So far I have started it off with the simplest thing, video games. The main ones that I'm playing right now are Runescape, Wizard101, Minecraft (also Tekkit), and a little bit of Wii Mario Kart. The only problem is that, though they are really fun games, they are much better when you can play them with people you know. That's why I'm trying to work on getting this set up here.


     You may notice that the description above starts with "A group of friends...". That's something else I would like to try this summer along with the games, working to create a blog of sorts with a few friends. In a way, I think of it as a YouTube channel... but it's just the transcripts for the videos. I think it could be really fun if we worked together to do it. The hardest part though, is just convincing them to try it out.


     My summer begins to get pretty crazy though after my birthday. I'm going to be on the Cross Country team (so if I die, blame Tyler). Along with that, I'm going to look at getting a job so that I have moolah to spend on the games and upgrading my computer. Also got trips with family and friends planned through out the summer. Then it all ends with returning to school... but who cares about that now? I don't for sure.


     So yeah, those are my plans or ideas about what I'm going to try and do. Down below, leave a comment letting me know what you think and any tips you have for making my ideas work. Thanks for stopping by and reading my crazy thoughts. 


Until next time,
- Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment