June 5, 2012

The Joining of Tyler

Ah, Cameron. I hope you know I do this merely because I have nothing better to do with my life. Or something. That's really just my way of justifying why I am doing this. And just so that we all know, if Cameron dies from cross-country, I will be laughing the entire time.

Anyways, I am Tyler and I have an eccentric friend who wants me to blog with him when I am sure no one else really cares. But the fact that I have no mental sanity has lead me to agree to his quest. If you do not believe me that I am crazy, I will tell you that I spent an hour playing frisbee with myself yesterday. It was fun. I also run just for the enjoyment of it. For some strange reason, non-runners find this a sign of insanity. I'm not sure why.

So I suppose that I will bore you with the random things I do in the future.Farewell -Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thanks for going along with another of my odd ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete