September 24, 2012

One Thing Leads to Another

I got on tonight to do just a quick check up on my email and YouTube subscriptions. To my surprise I found a new song from Peter Hollens was put up today. It's called The Lazy Politicians Song and features the voices of both Peter Hollens and Luke Conard.


Well, of course when I saw all the cool people in the video I had to check out all their channels, which Peter linked in the description.
First I headed over to Jason Munday's channel. I found that he has done a bunch of his own music. I only watched a few videos, but I'm sure to watch more in the future.
Jason Munday's Channel

Then I bounced through the other four channels that were listed. They didn't really have that much music, which right now is really my favorite thing to spend my time on that I have. So the last chance I had for a new subscription from that group was Luke. I headed over to his channel and was happy to find that he is an amazing musician!
Luke Conard's Channel

The last guy has worked with both of these amazing musicians. Ryan Seiler does a bunch of cool music and is also part of a band with Jason and Luke called Ministry of Magic. I have yet to check this out, but it's Harry Potter fan music so it's bound to be cool. Either way, I have greatly increased my list of wanted music. ;)

Hopefully you will check out all the stuff. Most of it is linked somewhere along the way in the posts. I think the best thing though, is seeing how much fun they have together, because that's how I want my life to be.


Here is a list of some of the cool stuff I've listened to so far and liked:
- Still Alive by Luke and Ryan
- A Far Shore by Jason, Luke and Ryan
- Someone Like Me by Ryan and Luke
- July by Ryan
- Good Time (by Owl City and Carly Ray Jepson) Cover by Luke and Ingrid (Missglamorazzi)

Some of them I like for the song and others I like for the video... and most, I like for both! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

      Cameron
~ The Lost One ~

P.s. As always, if something needs to be fixed in here please let me know... I fail at editing at 11:30pm on a school night. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment